Thursday, August 15, 2013

Awwww, The Dog Days Of Summer

Howdy!  How's it going?  How ya doin'?  Anybody out there?

I think everyone is too busy to blog.  It seems like even regular bloggers out there have turned it down a few notches.  The flame has fizzled.  But I still think about you... 

So, the pups are 9 months old now.  Can you believe that?  I can.  Every time I look at their size, I am amazed.  They look like 1 year olds to me, who happen to act like 6 month olds....  They are really testing us these days.  But good thing they are cute, because even after all the I-Can't-Hear-You, and rebel rousing they do, we still love 'em.  

Here are some pics from when we visited a really great friend who loves dogs.  Loves 'em so much, he adopted Yoda and opened his pool to any fur-bodies who wanted to jump in.  We went over to his house about a month ago...



Joey got in.  Jessie looked on... from afar.

Keystone was tuckered out after his swim.

Jessie looking innocent

Joey looking all field stock.

Keystone LOVED the pool!

Yoda is not a swimmer, but she is a lover.

More posts to come soon from more recent events.

Oh yea, and Tullybird is coming to visit us in just a few weeks!!!!  I'm so excited.
 

1 comment:

Toddy said...

Hopefully we'll hit the pool again before summer is over!