Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Growing Up

Our babies are 4 months old now!  I can't believe it.  I'm so happy they are getting big.  They are starting to be a lot of fun.  Trust me, they still have their trying moments.  But it's getting better.  They are So. Much. Fun.  Well, last night they were a royal pain in the bootie, but tonight will be better.

Can you believe it?  Jessie lost two baby teeth tonight!  We saw two eye teeth loose last night and we haven't found those.  She was licking like she had something in her mouth, when I knew she had nothing in her mouth and sure enough, I found two little treasures.  I'm so excited I was able to find them.

Joey has loose teeth too.  I hope I find his soon.  I still have baby teeth from Abbytail and Keystone.  Probably Amber, too.

Sniff, my babies won't be babies much longer!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should totally make a dog baby teeth necklace.