Sunday, November 25, 2012

Friends & Family Tree

I thought I'd share what my final sticker-tree looks like.  I had to control myself, because I could have found 5 more spots to put a frame, and I think I may have one or two too many as it is.  However I can't decide which one not to include!
 
So here it is.  I love it.
 
Our friends & family tree
 
 
From the other side:

I've also been busy adding some of my favorite pics to the hallway.  I'm finding places I can add memories to make the walls more homey.

I love looking at these photo memories of people I love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

L O V E !!!

caseyoconnell said...

I love how this turned out! It's a great idea. I've been thinking about putting family pictures in our stairwell, but everyone in the world does that, and this would make a nice change. I wonder if I could find a sticker tree that would work for that...it would have to be both tall and long-ish.

Mouse said...

ADORE this! I'd love to figure out how to do this in our house.

TRICIA said...

Looks great!!!

TRICIA said...

I just noticed our picture.
Too funny. At least you got my good side.