Sunday, February 5, 2012

My A To Z List

Well, I guess I might just jump off a cliff after someone else... I got this meme from Mrs. Irritation who got this from K who got this from Jive Turkey (who is a hoot & a half) and so on and so forth.  Mouse did it too.  If you do it, leave me a link to yours!

Here's my A to Z:

A. Age: too young to feel this old.

B. Bed size: King, but I have to admit that I sort of miss the queen every once in awhile because I may as well be in my own bed as big as this is.  Without blankets of course, because he hogs them all.




C. Chore that you hate: Paying the few bills that can't be automated.  Really?  They shouldn't be allowed to do business if they can't handle auto-pay.


D. Dogs: LOVE them.  L-O-V-E all of them, except the barky one's.  I don't care what size they are, if they shut-the-hell-up, I love 'em.  If they bark, I hate their owners with an unbridled (and not so silent nor passive) passion.



E. Essential start to your day: I enjoy sweet creamy vanilla-ish coffee laden with as much milk as coffee, but it's not mandatory.  I prefer not to be spoken to until at least 9am.  If you are too happy or too chatty before that time, I will loathe you.

F. Favorite color: All shades of green: lime, neon, kelly, hunter, fern, army, mint, pastel, dark, jade.


G. Gold or silver: Either, are you kidding?  But if it's costume, then silver.

H. Height: Numbers and I don't really get along.  I don't actually remember, almost 5'8 or 9, tall enough that jeans are a pain in the leg to buy long enough.


I. Instruments that you play: No musical ability whatsoever.  In grade school, I played the violin for one year, and the flute another.  Was not good at either.  I wish they had taught me to read music instead of which hand placement represented the symbol, not that it sounded the same way twice with my screeching.



J. Job title: This is not LinkedIn, why would you care?


K. Kids: Two about-to-turn-9 year old sibling Golden Retrievers who are the most intelligent (the girl) and loveable (the boy) fur-bags on earth; and one very intelligent Yellow Lab who adopted us (I swear Shadow can smile).  These kids complete our world.  Plus we have Cousin Nyla who visits often to chill out:



L. Live: some say Misery, but its spelled Missouri.

M. Mother's name: Mom, but Todd says Ma.


N. Nicknames: T.


O. Overnight hospital stays: Tonsils out when I was 10-ish; that's all I remember.

P. Pet peeves: I see the S at the end of the word "peeve", so here goes:  1) people who park ahead of the front line in a parking space like they forgot their hood, tire, and bumper is in front of their steering wheel [spacial depth is a real challenge for some people]; 2) a washing machine fancy enough to contain a computer yet too small to wash my largest comforter; 3) Miracle Whip; 4) running toilets--my biggest pet peeve of all.


Q. Quote from a movie: We're on a mission from God.


R: Right or left handed: Right but my left is pretty good.


S: Siblings: Yep.


T. Treat you adore: Ice cream (especially with caramel), popcorn (with chocolate), vanilla latte, monkey bread, anything with frosting.  Anything with sugar really.  This looks like Heaven in a bowl to me:  Popcorn Ice Cream With Salted Butter





U. Underwear: Evil contraptions I hate.


V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Cauliflower, blech.


W. What makes you run late: Where did I put those dagnabit keys?


X. X-rays you've had: Various.


Y. Yummy food that you make: Typically he makes the meat/gravy/bread dough; I make the sides and bake the bread.  We love to make Mexican, Italian, and good old fashioned meat & potatoes.


Z. Zoo animal: I don't really like going to the zoo because it makes me very sad to see all those animals in cages, but I do love watching penguins (technically at an aquarium but whatever).

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/florida-aquarium-penguin-makes-super-bowl-prediction

Happy Super Bowl y'all!  By the way, who's playing?  That's how much I really care.  I will yap at you after my business trip to California.  Here I come, sunshine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miracle Whip - EUW! Why someone would willfully eat a rotten condiment is beyond me.

You're going to California? Woo - have fun!

k said...

Reading "Y" made me even hungrier.

Mouse said...

I first read Miracle Whip as Cool Whip and couldn't imagine how anyone could hate such creamy, artifical goodness. Miracle Whip is mayonnaise's red-headed step child. There's nothing good about it.

TRICIA said...

I've posted my A-Z.

Anonyvox said...

I love the dog picture. And Miracle Whip is not acceptable in any universe. How disgusting!