Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Piggies

I finally found a decent place to get a pedicure.  She took a lot the dead skin off, and it wasn't just a quick courtesy scrub with a brush and done in 2 minutes kind of experience.  I think this lady spent an hour on my feet.  It helped that they were slow and I was the last one there.

I splurged and tried gel polish.  It's SO AMAZING!  It dries with UV light in just a few minutes.  I had shoes to put back on and I didn't want to wait even longer for polish to dry.  This stuff is tough as nails and extra slick and shiny.  They really outdid themselves creating this stuff.  I love it.  And she put like 5 coats on.

I don't know what it's going to take to get this stuff off, we'll see next month.  I predict that it grows out before it wears out.

My teal gel nails

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!