Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oh, My Onions!


I can't believe our onions are up this tall.  Can you believe it after less than 2 weeks?!?  These were onion seeds that Tullybird planted (so well) when she was here helping us plant the garden.  An onion seed is like a little onion bulb about the size of one large garlic clove.  

Here's the proof!  They loved all the rain we've been having.  THANK YOU, Tullybird!


Look what Tullybird planted!




I LOVE Gerbera daisies.  They are the prettiest flowers on Earth to me!  They are my favorite flower.  The big, bright heads just make me smile.  I bought a very healthy looking plant with MANY buds on it when we went shopping for plants to finish the garden.  I had no idea what color it would be.  Maybe yellow, maybe pink, maybe red.  It was my surprise plant--look at the beautiful color it ended up being!  (I'm very happy)
  




























No comments: