Monday, May 7, 2012

Greetings to you on this fine Monday.  Today doesn't seem so bad because after next Monday, I'm on vaaaaycation for the rest of that week.  Frolicking about and having fun with Tullybird while she escapes the demonizing hell called her work for almost a week!  I have plans for us to go shopping, eating, drinking, cooking, gardening, and all kinds of fun will be had.  Todd has stocked up the liquor cabinet.  Let the celebrating begin!

Speaking of friends, I thought of a dear loved one Saturday.  Justine and I had a friend in college.  Her nickname was Lil Ken.  Her father was Big Ken.  She was a beautiful person, full of life and passion.  She had hopes and dreams.  But sadly she was taken from this world much too young, she never saw her 30's.  She had to suffer through lymphoma cancer and lost the battle.  I always think of her on May 5th, her birthday.  It may be Cinco De Mayo to others, but it's Lil Ken's birthday to me.  I'll always remember her.  I know Jus will too.

And now for a little Monty Python, Oklahoma style.  Compliments of my parents, enjoy the Psycho Oklahoma Killer Rabbits:

1 comment:

Toddy said...

Someone farted, it startled them!