Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Love Letter

My Dearest New Haan Steam Floor Sanitizer,

I am blushing with the vivid memories of what just happened as I write this letter to you, my new love.  You make me So. Hot. 

Literally, you make me 212 degrees, and I've never been so hot before in my life.  Cold, muddy bacteria-filled mop water used to be the norm.  Now I have you.  Sexy, sleek, and curved in all the right places.

The way you kept on going was AMAZING.  Truly, I am amazed at how natural and easy you performed.  You made me feel like we've been doing this forever.  Soul mates.  That's what we are.

I have to make a confession.  I used to enjoy being a dirty, nasty girl.  Literally, the dirt and grime was all over, it was impossible for it to all go away.  The dog slobber, oh the dog slobber!  And the harsh, smelly chemicals made my skin crawl!  Now I have your soothing caress.  Your hot, steamy, smooth beautiful touch.

You complete me.  You make me feel better than I have ever felt before.  I am new again.  And I have you to thank for it.  You. Are. Beautiful. To. Me.

Love,
The Floors

P.S.--Same time, same place, next week?  ;-)

1 comment:

Mouse said...

So erotic! Now I want one.