Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bitchy Post Warning

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE mortgage companies.  It's all attributable to one reason.  They are unpredictable.  If they were *consistent* in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, this blog post wouldn't be happening.  I am TIRED of them jacking us around.  Oh, we want this, oh no, that person dropped the ball so, here's another person to deal with.  And oh, since WE missed OUR deadline for responding because we are SOOOOOOO busy, here's another form for YOU to sign.  So that it looks like we did our job on time.  BUT THEY DID NOT DO THEIR JOB ON TIME.  They aren't even DOING IT.

I hate, loathe, and despise those unpredictably horrible bastards with a deep rooted passion to rival all others.

And the worst part?  I'm completely powerless.  Absolutely nothing I can do.  I can't wait for the day I can stop feeling this emotion.  It really isn't good.  Oh, but then who knows when THAT day will come.  It's not like I'm going through a PREDICTABLE process.  Fuckers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rat bastards. Should try some accountability and stop pointing fingers, dropping the ball, and just moving docs from one side of the desk to the others.