Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, y'all! Since we moved to the country, this is the single day of the year that I regret not living in the city. We had NO trick-or-treaters. I used to love seeing all the little clowns, witches, super-heroes and monsters. It was so fun with the dogs barking at the doorbell, and running to the door to behold the array of costumes. No ding-dong this year.

Sigh. The next year that Halloween falls on a weekend, I'm going to Kevin & Suzie's to hand out candy so they can take their girls trick-or-treating together. I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2014!!! No fair.

Here are my favorite pics from years ago, enjoy.

Abby & Keystone 2009:



Amber 2003:

T 2001:

T 2000:

Saved the best for last.
T&T 1997:

1 comment:

Toddy said...

Abby & Stones did SO not like that. How long were those costumes on? 12 seconds? No treaters, not even one and I had the lights on. of course we have no front doorbell. Maybe they came and you missed them!