Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Total Waste Of Makeup

Well today has been a total waste of makeup.

Pretty much a crappy day worthy of THREE items from my CDP.  It was that bad. 

1) had to work on my annual goals--I hate this with a passion.  Can't I just work hard and they just take care of me because my awesomeness just shines through in every way?  No?  You mean I gotta document this crap? 

2) our local storage area a mile down the road was broken into.  Really upset that our post hole digger THAT WE NEED TO USE IN A MONTH TO BUILD A FENCE AROUND THE GARDEN along with the power washer and a few other items were stolen.  I just can't even go there.

I have very pretty new nail polish in fabulous colors to use now (one blue, one green).  I must go find a new place for my new hot-pad in very bright gorgeous colors.

Good riddance, Wednesday.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Somebody actually stole a post hole digger? My confidence in humanity is again diminished.

I'm sorry about your day. I hope things are looking up now that the weekend is here.