Thursday, March 22, 2012

Super Yay For Vacation!

So my definition of vacation is a loose interpretation of what you might call a vacation. 1) Not going to work. 2) Doing something I have planned. 3) May or may not include travel. I can have a vacation day in my own backyard and be very happy about it. I'm on vacation right now! And we are going somewhere!! To do something fun!!! This weekend is our yearly adventure to Dallas, TX to a pinball festival. I get to play pinball with friends All. Weekend. Long. Besides the fact that I took off of work, I get to eat, drink, and play pinball with a big group of friends. So excited this weekend is finally here! Also I feel like karma is finally getting her act together. I have a friend who had an awesome interview for her dream job. She deserves something really substantially good to happen to her. Another friend is running her first 10K, so proud of her accomplishment. Now for another of my dearest friends ever to sell her house and get her family together in the same state. Come on Karma, keep the good things flowing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for vacation of any kind!!!