Monday, February 7, 2011

Start Your Engines!

As the rest of the world celebrates the Super Bowl football game, I sit here in utter anticipation.  Each day I wake up and I think to myself, it's almost here.  Just a few more days, and it's ALMOST HERE!

Last year's finale was so heart-poundingly, adrenaline-inducingly and mind-blowingly EXCITING that I could Not. Sit. Still.  Y'all, it was fantasmical.   I know that isn't a real word.  Neither is poundingly, inducingly, or blowingly, but they just fit here. 

In just 12 days - 14 hours - 46 minutes, it's the beginning of the 2011 NASCAR season.  It's the DAYTONA 500, Baby!!!

And here is this year's star, Carl Edwards (try not to drool on your keyboard, ladies):


However, Carl's got nothing on Todd -- I'm a lucky girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O M G !!

Where did you find that picture? Was Carl pondering life after he washed his truck?

I'm so excited for the season to start. Even though I am confused about the point system. Again.

T said...

I'm sure that picture isn't air brushed at all! It was the first one that came up when I searched. It's gotta be for some hunky calendar, doncha think?

I decided that I will try to figure out the point system once it starts, it is confusing. I can't wait for this season to start!!!!! The shootout is next Saturday night!