Sunday, February 27, 2011

It Was A Great 8th Birthday!

The kids had a great birthday yesterday!  They had a snowman cake.  I seem to have snowman on the brain these days; it's the shape of an 8, and we got 2" of snow yesterday.  The area near my work got much more.  We went out in the afternoon and played in the snow a little bit, and they had so much fun.  A snowball to the mouth is just a faster way to eat it:

 


Here is their cake:


They were very excited to eat cake:


They were not real happy about wearing party hats, but they'd do anything for a second piece of cake


Aunt Suzie, Uncle Kevin, and nieces Taylor and Peyton sent a special box from the best bakery ever 3 Dog Bakery in Kansas City.  They KNOW when deliveries are from there.


Dehydrated sweet potatoes are yummy!



The kids got EXTRA big bones decorated with their names.  They only got to eat about half of one, or they wouldn't have had any room for dinner.  Keystone eating his big bone:


Abbytail chowing down on her bone:


I have a few more videos to post later today to wrap up their birthday celebration weekend!

4 comments:

Toddy said...

They had a GREAT birthday weekend, and it's not over yet!

Anonymous said...

Snarfing on snowballs is awesome!!!!

I SOOOOO miss 3 Dog Bakery!!

When Baxter heard your voice, he came RUNNING in looking for you.

T said...

OMG, that makes my heart all fuzzy. Please tell him that I am so sorry I'm not there with him and I send all my love!!!

suzie said...

so glad they enjoyed the treats - i miss them terribly!!! The puppy pictures were priceless!!! I so remember those times - we almost kept one ourselves.