Thursday, August 4, 2011

What Positive Side?

Why do I as a consumer have NO RIGHTS?  Why am I at the complete mercy of a huge, messed-up, inefficient, ineffective, completely incompetent financial services company?  Let's just call them for the sake of this rant, a bunch of asswipes.  As of today, they didn't even have our short sale "in their system".  It's like the last 30 days NEVER HAPPENED, to them.  Meanwhile, I literally have the days adding up on a big wall sized poster, because those buffoons have my life on hold.  This is so unfair.  They have so many different companies within their global empire, and so many departments within their companies, that they can't communicate.  And who pays for their incompetence?  Me.  Every day.  I wont go into the details here, because what the hell does it matter?  Not one damn bit.  I just have to keep taking it.  As they deal it out.  However they see fit, whenever they think about getting around to it.  I hate asswipes.  It's like using grainy, thin, practically-unprocessed, bargain-basement toilet paper on a big throbbing, bleeding hemorrhoid.  I wish I had a preparation-H pad big enough to wipe all the pain away they have ever caused.  But that isn't possible.

This too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shall pass.  Just like a painful bowel movement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry!

Toddy said...

You're not talking about Bank Of America are you? That would be such a coincidence, cause they did the same to me.