Monday, November 21, 2011

Almost Here

Can you feel it?  It's almost here.  The best holiday of all!  Thankgiving is JUST around the corner.

We have our turkey.  We are frantically cleaning.  Well not really, but trying to make some of the rooms presentable for my parents.  I am so excited about Thanksgiving!  It's the start of the holiday season.  The mad rush to buy, spend, wrap, etc. hasn't started yet.  It's the somewhat relaxing holiday, if you can call cooking for 2 days to devour in 30 minutes, relaxing.  It's the anticipation leading up to a very special meal with foods that I absolutely love.  It's being in the kitchen together and pulling off a fantastic feast as a team.

It's truly my favorite holiday of all.  Fingers crossed that the oven keeps working.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too. Family, food, football, and thankfulness. 'Nuf said. Oh, and I don't even eat turkey, but LOVE Thanksgiving food. Enjoy your day!