Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello August!

I am determined to have a better month.  It's got to be better than last month.  That shouldn't be too hard since last month was so horrible. 

I have challenged myself to a goal of positing every day in the month of August.  But let's be realistic.  August is a long month, so I'll try to post 26 days during the month.

Some days I may have a topic I've been meaning to post, and others I may just share a picture.

Today I start with the best day of my life:

4 comments:

TRICIA said...

Beautiful couple!!!! You are going to have a rockin August 2012 my friend. Cheers to you and Todd. 1 of 26 done.

Anonymous said...

Wait. Todd has a face under all that hair??

Toddy said...

Who's that young couple?

Mouse said...

What a lovely wedding picture! You look so happy and beautiful. FYI - I'm a sap for gooey, love photos. Can't get enough of them.