Monday, October 15, 2012

My Abbytail Is Gone

If I could crawl inside the hole in my heart, I would.
 
I wonder if I kept crying, would I drown?
 
I wonder if I screamed loud enough, would God understand how much she means to us and undo what has been done?

There has never been another furry daughter like Abbytail. Her passion and feistiness made life an adventurous joy, for her and us.  She was the leader of our dog pack.

Keystone has lost his leader. Todd has lost the sparkle in his eye. I've lost my fearless little girl.

Rest in peace my dear heart.  I love you more than anything.  You made my life so full and I will forever be so thankful for the blessing that you were.


I will miss you every day.

5 comments:

caseyoconnell said...

Oh god, T...I am so, so sorry. You gave her a very beautiful life and earned the love she gave you. (((HUGS)))

Toddy said...

That is one of my favorite pictures. It was typical of her to have that look. I loved that dog so much, so sad here :(

Mouse said...

Oh T, I'm so sorry! This is so sad and sudden. My heart goes out to you. Time may eventually soothe the pain, but nothing will fill the hole that's left our hearts after a pet is gone. My condolences.

Anonymous said...

I'm weepy just seeing her happy smiling face. I hope she and Amber are living it up together.

TRICIA said...

I am so sorry that your heartache. She was a wonderful and loving kid. I miss her and you guys like crazy. Take care of you and yours.