Sunday, January 30, 2011

Magical Marvin

This little guy is Marvin.  He's my boyfriend.  He loves quiet walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, tormenting his sister (or is it the other way around?), and keeping in shape.  He had me at his coy demeanor and cute little double curl tail.

Maybe I am so fond of him because of how much I love the Men In Black movies, or maybe it's just because he's a cool canine.

The resolution could be a little better but this is just so cool, I have to share.  Look, he really IS magic (care of Tricia):

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried to teach Sam how to do that but it freaks him out. No way B would do it in a million years.

Our neighbors dogsat for a couple pugs and I fell in love with the black one. She would lay in the crook of your arm like a baby, fall asleep and snore like a fiend. Too cute!!

Becky said...

What a cutie!!

TRICIA said...

Marvin LOVES the treadmill. Flo - his girlfriend, not so much. Hence her pot belly.

Toddy said...

How come he's so fat still?

T said...

He's stocky... That's a lot of muscle!

TRICIA said...

He's not fat - just husky. Yeah, just husky. 30 pounds is light for a heavy pug. Right? Or is it he has a lot of extra skin? Maybe that is it, he has a lot of extra skin. But fat, not fat, not ever fat.