Monday, January 31, 2011

My Boy

Keystone, my beloved boy, gets his teeth cleaned tomorrow, for the first and only time in his life.  We have been extremely nervous to do this, because putting a beloved furry family member under anesthesia scares the hell out of us.  But he needs it, and we've chosen a really good vet.  So, fingers crossed.

Keep Stones in your thoughts tomorrow!  I'll post as soon as I know he's OK.  I am going to be nervous all day.  He is such a GOOD boy.  Such a lover.  He'd rather have love=hugs & belly rubs, more than treats!


UPDATE:  Keystone made it through just fine!!!  WAHOO, I'm so relieved.  Can't wait to see his pearly whites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stones!!!!

I know he'll do fine, but let us know.

Toddy said...

No cavities or nothing, unlike HIS MOM, who had one filled yesterday, cause she's "so sweet". Yeah right.

T said...

I'm totally made of 100% sugar!