Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Every Day Is April Fools Day At My House

So for several weeks, my hubby was playing a practical joke on me. It really aggravated me at first but then when I realized he was doing it on purpose it was quite amusing.

We had to replace an ignition coil, which meant that the battery had to be disconnected. Which meant I lost all of my radio channels. When it was working again, wow, it was like magic--the radio station was defaulting to a Spanish speaking station. I thought nothing of it the first morning. Or the second. Or probably the third. But by the fourth, and fifth morning, it made me wonder what the hell was going on. Well this went on for a few weeks, and finally, I go back inside the house after I hear it again, and I confront him. With this evil grin on his face, he says "Whaaaaaaat? Me? Change your channel? No way, Jose". Well he does this randomly.

Now, I think it's just his cute little way of telling me he loves me. Either that or he wants me to make some enchiladas or nachos for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up! It's so like your husband and I can see the evil glint in his eyes every day as he laughed his ass off tricking you!!

Toddy said...

What's more funny is her saying very loudly something like WHY THE F IS IT ALWAYS ON F-ING SPANISH!