Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh, YES we did!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

May I have your attention, please?  (drum roll) 

No, really, SERIOUS drum roll here.  For those of you who KNOW us, you will KNOW what I'm talking about when I make my announcement.  It's been such a long road, such a very, very long road.  It's been uphill both ways in a blinding blizzard, with no shoes and 20 lbs. of books to carry....  whoops, wrong story.

In honor of today's date, April 15th, the traditional TAX FILING deadline, I may now announce:


WE FILED OUR 2010 TAXES ON TIME!!!!

No stinking extensions for us!  No way, no how, no sirree Bob, not for this household.  Let me also say for those of you who may not know us so well, heck, and for those of you who do, we ALWAYS get a refund.  You know, cause I'm paranoid that way, and it's not like we don't PAY OUR FLIPPIN' TAXES.  Oh, we pay.  We pay.  But now, we FILE too, ON TIME and everything!  I feel such a sense of accomplishment.  This makes me very, very happy.  I will be trying to balance my deductions closer to what we owe, so that we don't give my horrible uncle Sam such a big interest free loan for this year.  Fucker doesn't deserve it.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus!!!

2 comments:

MitchelWB said...

WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

I've already expressed my awe, but let me say it again -

HELL, YEAH, BABY!!!!!

The first in a new tradition. I love it!!