Friday, July 1, 2011

Getting There

I had my first week at my new job in my new town in my new state. Overall I am very happy. I met very nice, intelligent, and sincere people who I am going to enjoy working with for the next couple of decades. We still have a lot of questions about what is going to happen and when with our move but the pieces are starting to fall into place.

I'm at my parents oasis this weekend. It's really like a B&B on steroids. I've been waiting along time to get here. I don't think I've seen my dad since last august at the rib cook-off when they came out to see us. It's odd though, to be here and not have Todd and the pups here with me. It's weird to not have dogs sleeping in my room. I sure wish they were here to enjoy it with me. Next time, they will be.

1 comment:

Toddy said...

That's for sure.