Sunday, July 10, 2011

Interesting Fact

I recently learned a fact that keeps replaying in my head. Most of you won't really appreciate this fact. Just warning you.

You know how mom's are preoccupied with their kid's poop? I have to admit that I am guilty. So my kids have fur. I still inspect their poop. Well, when I am living with them, that is. I look every time they "go" in the yard, to see if it's normal or possibly runny for signs that they may not be feeling well. A dog can't exactly tell you when they don't feel good.

So this is what I learned recently. Pigs have "turds". Cows have "cow pies". When a pig has a cow pie, there is something wrong. Isn't that the way all mom's know something isn't quite right?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - thanks for sharing.

It's basic animal instinct to inspect poo since it's an early indicator of something wrong. Nothing wrong with it unless it's the highlight of your day.