Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy To Eat My Words

I am happy to report that I need to take back every word I said about real estate agents. We lucked into someone who not only LISTENED, but found the PERFECT house for us and *all* our stuff. Out of an almost disastrous weekend came a small miracle.

I'm not saying that we've got the house, and we are all planning-the-move yet.  However, I am hopeful that it will turn into a real miracle and we can have a permanent address someday soon, rather than a PO box and a cement slab on which stands an RV with a home-sweet-home sign above the side screen door. Don't get me wrong, some day I will love owning an RV. But only if it's on a temporary basis. If I have to change my hairstyle because I keep blowing the fuse on the entire campground when I dry my hair, it's going to get scary.

If anyone needs a fabulous real estate agent in the St. Joe, MO area, I can recommend a good one.  She even listens.

I will share more details (and allow myself to become excited) when things firm up.  Right now, it's Jello.  Jello is not a bad thing.  It's quite tasty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO happy for you guys. Fingers crossed that it all works out. I like your hair as it is, no new styling needed.