Monday, March 28, 2011

Booze & Beads, Episode 4

We finally got together to celebrate our 4th episode of Booze & BeadsTricia and I were long overdue for a visit!  Since we are currently at different gyms, I haven't been able to see her almost daily.  :-(   That should change soon!  :-)

We drank what I am calling a "Melon Bomb".  Cause DANG, it sneaks up on you like BAM!!!  It is really a martini, but I'd just have to keep getting up to refill a martini glass, and that just doesn't make sense.


Recipe for a Melon Bomb:
Equal parts of Midori & Malibu Rum, with a few big splashes of lime flavored sparkling mineral water.  It's an instant party!

We both worked on jewelry pieces that we wanted to complete, but I only got one of my items finished.  I can't wait to see her new ensemble, pics will be forthcoming next time, because it is a pretty cool set.

Here are a pair of Mardi Gras inspired earrings, which I made for my ToastMasters club to include in a gift basket raffle.  Someone will be the new owner of these:



We had a great brunch, and caught up on girl talk.  It was a delightful afternoon!  Can't wait for the next one, and I wish others could join us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would drink that deliciousness out of a Chiefs glass. Booooo! :)

Toddy said...

The entire goal is to get rid of more liquor bottles, and looks like you're succeeding!