Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where I got my craftiness

Out of the blue, I got the most impressive present from my mother.  She has made GORGEOUS quilts and throw blankets, so she is no stranger to sewing.  She has also made me the best ever tote bag, on which I get compliments all the time.  But the cutest thing she has ever made?  My new apron.  Check it out, is this not something you'd find in the most happening little coffee shop?!?  I am so impressed, and knew you would be too.  I now have a collection of the cutest aprons ever.  Guess I should cook more, huh?



It has double layered pockets at opposite diagonals, so that you can see the back pocket peek through.  And the best detail?  It's reversible!  How ingenious.  My mom ROCKS!!!




So now you see where I got all my craftiness!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so awesome!

MitchelWB said...

And she has fantastic buns too!!!