Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life

So... I'm bored. In many ways. I'm bored with what I'm doing in many facets of my life.  My gym bores me, so I'm changing this spring.  An association or two I am in are boring me so I am not volunteering as much.  All the tasks I can't get caught up on at home bore me.  The weed pulling I know I will be doing this spring is going to bore me.  My daily commute is really boring and stress inducing.

Thank God for my pups and the fact that my hubby cooks.  He cooks well.  He cooks creatively.  He is an awesomely inventive master chef.  The man is amazing.  He can take a few ingredients and make something that makes me salivate weeks later just thinking about what we ate.  I have very few specialties.  I make a mean gourmet grilled cheese (this ain't your mom's grilled cheese), but I can't just whip up something from nothing.  Thank goodness he's in charge of the food around here, otherwise life might be *really* boring. 

I need to find more time to do fun things, so I get out of this boring rut.  I think a new gym will help immensely and I will ramp up my physical training.  I have to change some things, cause I don't deal well with boredom.  Sorry for the boring post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snooze

I think part of it (at least for me) is the time of year. Hope things get better in the spring/summer.

T said...

It's got to get better. 2011 is going to get better for us both. Right now.